Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

I swear I take tons of pictures, and then when I download them onto the computer I think, Geesh I thought I took more than that! This is from the night we put up the tree, before we even decorated it....It was a very Griswald ish night with lights not working and trees falling over. We had a HUGE box of christmas lights and only 2 full strands worked and 1/2 of another one... what the heck???? But I was in no mood by that point so we threw them on, put on the ornaments and called it a tree. I really just want to see from year to year how much bigger the kids are!!! Christmas morning, the unwrapping, the squeals of delight.... Ethan was funny, when he first started looking at the gifts he didnt see his name on any right away and turned around and asked "was I on the naughty list?" I had wrapped our gifts to the kids in different wrapping paper so I didnt have to write their names 100 times, but ofcourse he didnt know that.... But Santa put their names on the gifts from him so here he is with the first one with ETHAN on it!!! Leah's favorite present was a Tutu all the way from Japan! She wore this for 3 days even though it was like 23 degrees outside! She looks so stinkin cute!!! The Sunday after Christmas we went out to my Mom's house and my sister, hubby and 2 kids came down for the day.... Here is Alex with Chloe & Skye ... I swear they are all really cute kids, just going through that phase where they make silly faces everytime they see a camera!
I try to get a picture of us every year at Christmas, but why is it so hard to get a good picture of the 5 of us!?!?! It was a great 2 week break, there was a little drama here and there, but I'm looking forward to getting the kids back to school and Theo to work and our usual routine!

2 comments:

Tara said...

your Christmas looks magical - I love Ethan's expression when he finally found a gift with HIS NAME on it!! (Ethan is as darling as they come - no way he could be on the naughty list) :) We miss you guys - I hope you're doing well!!

Harada's said...

Looks like a fun christmas!! Cant get any better I am sure with those 3 cute kids of yours. =)
Miss you kids...