Monday, January 17, 2011

Never too late...

It's never too late to be who you might have been!
~George Elliot
This is my new favorite saying! I'm in my 3rd week back at school.
On the one hand, I've been a student and a Mom at the same time before, but on the other hand I've tripled my kids since I last graduated. I've had one minor melt down and more than one night where I whine that I want to go to bed and sleep, not read Tartuffe( Seriously have you ever read or seen the play Tartuffe? The WHOLE freaking play rhymes, I found it utterly annoying) And my psychology class that I thought I'd love has so far been nothing but an anatomy lesson. Do I really need to know all the names of the parts of the inner ear for a stinking psychology class? It's NOT what I expected!
I am however looking forward to writing my paper about an entire day of being nice! Now I think I'm a pretty nice person naturally so if I end up in jail for freaking people out by being so nice... My professor is gonna have to come bail me out of jail! And I have 2 more speeches to write for my speech class... Informative... I'm thinking the history & health benefits of chocolate??? And then a persuasive speech.... what do I want to persuade people to do??? Shoot me some ideas peeps!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You could persuade your kids to do the dishes. Let me know how that goes. :)