Thursday, January 20, 2011

crafty withdrawl

I have to admit, school is kicking my butt a little bit! There is SOOO much to do, and one of my classes, psychology has SO much reading and the first 3 weeks were all anatomy and I just dont want to read about how your eyeballs see..... I know the basics...But do I REALLY need to know about a fovea? and exactly HOW does that help me understand people with mental health problems???? Is there a disease called fovia-itist that make you crazy??? No... then really peeps your killing me!!! (Yes I have a bit of a bad attitude about it right now!) I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is!!! One of my biggest complaints is that there is not time for crafting! But Luckily
I had volunteered to host our craft club this month. At first I was FREAKING out about what to make. I wanted it to be cute but something that didn't cost a Villon dollars. All I can say is thank goodness for the Internet, because I found the idea for "wrag" wreaths... I'm not exactly sure how it morphed into this from a wire hanger and bits of cloth but it did and I think it's AWESOME. I have it typed up so I can e-mail it to you if your interested! I even feel cocky enough to submit a tutorial for this on one of my favorite crafty sights Ucreate.
If your ever looking for something cute to make, this blog is Awesome! Very well organized and I've been hooked on this sight for about a year (thanks Tara) who knows maybe you'll see my tutorial on there soon!

2 comments:

Harada's said...

Thanks for last night crafty cathie!!!! I finished my wreath and I think I have enough fabric to do a small door wreath now (thanks to all the extras you gave me).. i am aworking on it right now and crossing my fingers. =)
Thanks again , I love it!!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

so cute! Wish I could come to craft night! And good luck with school - I think it's amazing you are doing it!