Friday, July 30, 2010

The McAllister Boys!

Since I don't have any little nieces or nephew that live close by, I've adopted these two little dumplings! Will is the blonde with blue eyes... we use to call him Baby Will in my house and then he went and had a baby brother...Duke.

I don't think I've ever been so smitten with someone Else's kids before! They are both pretty easy going (most of the time) and are the best sleepers. I'm so jealous! Even at my house you just have to tell Will it's time to go to sleep, give him a Binky and a blanket and tell him good night and he..... goes to sleep.... it's such a novel thing for kids to just go to bed.

(I hate to think of how many hours I've spent trying to talk, cuddle, wrestle, demand, and bargain my kids into bed!)

Thanks Amy and Cort, for letting me kidnap your kids every once in awhile, get my baby fix and spoil them rotten! I take my "Aunt" duties pretty seriously (Just wait until Halloween)

No comments: