Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ethan is 4!

Way back in April my baby boy turned four years old! I've been feeling guilty for not blogging about it but I didnt have any pictures to post. I dont want Ethan to grow up and find that there were no pictures of him because he was the youngest!


So how do I describe Four year old Ethan?



  • Ethan will tell you he's a Jedi


  • His Big sister will tell you he is really funny


  • His Big Brother says he's addicted to X-box


And yes he is a very funny kid! But he doesnt mean to be most of the time! He just says things so matter of factly and has perfect comedic timing that you just cant help but giggle! He has a trademark look, his shoes are ALWAYS on the wrong feet! He is obsessed with Star Wars and the X-box right now. I thought about looking into a 12 step program to wheen him off of the Xbox. He Loves school and can't wait until he's old enough to go to Westgate! He is personal buddies with the principal there and knows exactly where she keeps her stash of snacks and helps him self to them whenever we are at the school. He recently told her that she was out of cheese sticks and told her not worry he wasnt mad but could she get some so they'd be here the next time he came to school!


I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little boy! He makes us laugh every single day, he's wicked smart, very caring and will notice every little scrape or owie you have... ask how you got it? If it still hurts, and offers to give it a little kiss! He loves to play with anyone from a baby to a 13 year old and yet entertains himself just fine! I'm so glad I get to be a Mom to just an amazing boy and am so excited to see him grow up!!!

Happy Birthday Ethan John Robert!
















No comments: