Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big Pair of Pants

Theo turned 36 years old on Sunday... He's officially in the next age box! I have to say his birthday this year was a bit more enjoyable than last (I'd just had my tonsils out). My Mom & Ken treated us to lunch out at the House of Japan.... a favorite in our house! The Kids love getting to watch them cook the food, and Ethan always chows down while they cook! While we were eating Ethan says "why are them peoples walking in and out of them big ripped up pants?"


Me "Uh I don't know what pants?"


To which he points toward the kitchen and the curtain draped across the entrance/exit to the kitchen.


It does look like a HUGE pair of pants! we will always remember is 36th birthday as the big ripped up pants birthday!
Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Husband and Best Friend in the world!!


I love ya babe!

No comments: