Thursday, September 23, 2010

Who's your woobie?

Remember that movie Mr. Mom? I loved that movie. When I was a kid I loved the parts that involved the wobbie... like when the vaccum cleaner "jaws" attacked or when his dad was trying to wash the little guys wobbie. The other night I realized that My kids had "Wobbies" of their own and wanted to document the name & faces of these special little creatures!
Leah has Gus-Gus the Elephant (he came before Gus our dog)
and a little puppy she's named Shiney Rose Ethan has the Pup... "Oh-No" Alex has this little snoopy dog that his pal Rick got for him a long time ago and it seems to be the only stuffed animal that's stayed around... even though he "doesnt use it" it somehow remains in the general vicinity of his bed.
At this 'ol guy was MY woobie as a kid. Funny that Alex and I both have a snoopy. This poor guy has survived about 100 moves and and about as many "surgeries" to reattach his nose. This was a well loved stuffed animal and after seeing the movie Toy Story 3 (and crying) I was so happy that I still have this guy around. Even if he's in the linen closet most of the time. I hope that I'm able to hang onto the kids special woobies until they get older too!

No comments: