Friday, April 16, 2010

Niece's birthdays

So every year the month of April gets crazier and crazier in the birthday department! I've just figured out that I am related to or close friends with 13 people that have a birthdays in April... and as far as I can tell there is nothing particularly amorous about June/July that would cause the huge influx of birthdays.... but none the less I eat ALOT of birthday cake during the month of April... I'm really starting to like April!!! :)
So lets celebrate three of them who have birthdays close together ALL in April of course, and they are all three my nieces!
Hannah, Chloe, & Francesca.
Hannah turns 17 this year and that is just CRAZY talk....she's always been tall for her age, but the last time she was here she actually had to bend down to give me a hug.... seriously bend down....she's over 6 feet tall! I know she hates everyone "focusing" on her height, but I dream of having her long legs! She really is an amazing lady! Smart, hard working, funny, a total fashionista, and has a slight shoe fetish if you ask me! :)
but this girl is amazing and I just love being around her!!!

This lovely young lady is Chloe, she is also a tall, incredibly smart! She is a bit of a tomboy but that's one think I like best about her! She loves to be out there doing things and will sit still long enough for a good book, but wants her hair in a pony tail and then something to do! She is so fun and has a laugh that makes you laugh too! She tries to keep me up to date with all the "hip" things but usually ends up laughing at me and my nerdy-ness !!! Happy Birthday Chloe! And last, but certainly not least, this little rose is Francesca and she is 3 years old! born just a little more than a week before Ethan. She is an amazing beauty. She has her mommas Italian beauty and her Daddy's orneriness! She'll wear a princess outfit from crown to heeled toe and then burp and giggle as she say shays away giving you the "crazy eyes" ! Her little personality is coming through more and more each time I see her. She's gonna be a heart breaker boys so watch out!
Happy birthday to three of my favorite Nieces!

No comments: