Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alex is 9!

This is a picture of Alex the day he was born, He was so cute and little. He was so chubby and so perfect and I couldn't believe he was ALL MINE!!!HOW??? I ask you HOW is THIS the same little boy???

As shocking as is it, my little peanut turned 9 years old last week! Here he is with the cool new plane his little sister picked out for him! She was so thrilled when she saw how excited Alex got when he opened it and put it all together! It really is pretty cool and I have a feeling he's going to get ALOT of use out of this cool plane

We had a bowling party for Alex and he got to invite some friends from school!
They were a fun bunch and pretty good bowlers too!

I still can't believe that 9 years have gone by so fast, we are officially 1/2 way through his childhood! He's a pretty typical 9 year old boy! Loves fart jokes, enjoys anything that blows up or makes alot of noise! He's doing great in school and really loves learning about any of the wars, the battle strategies or weapons used. He'd go to the air force Museum once a month is we'd let him and he loves camouflage! In fact Rick got him a Camo hat for his birthday and today and breakfast I laughed and said "This is gonna be the year of the Camo hat" I have a feeling we are gonna see him in that hat ALOT!!! I still consider myself very lucky to have Alex for my kid! He was the one that changed everything, and changed it for the better!
Happy birthday Alex! We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Benielle said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe it, 9. You are great. We miss your fun big brotherly ways!