Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am WOMAN hear me roar!!!

OK so I know I shouldn't be this proud of myself, but I am! Last night ONE or ALL of the kids broke the bathroom faucet and it was too late to do anything about it last night so Theo said he would fix it on Friday. Uh Tuesday night to Friday with NO bathroom sink..... I'll just ask Theo's Dad if he can swing by... oh he's racing this week.... and Ben is in Utah for 2 weeks..... who else can I ask??? So this morning I decided I would at least get a new faucet, then I thought I'll just take the old one off.... then I thought maybe... just maybe...... Here is the old one... yes I basically ripped it out, who invented these things???OK so there was a little water left in the pipes.... YUCK!!!Gus decided I could use his help.... and I guess it worked because....
TA - DAH.... our new bathroom faucet... working!!! :) It is now the ONLY thing in my bathroom that I don't COMPLETELY hate! Our bathroom is SO ugly it belongs on that HGTV show Bad Bad Baths... Maybe I could figure out how to change out the whole sink ??? But then I'd need a new cabinet too.... UH-OH....










1 comment:

Harada's said...

Holy crap, I am so proud!!
You go girl! =)