Thursday, May 14, 2009

Get on the Bus Gus.......

OK so it hasnt taken us THIS long to name him, but having a puppy is like having a new born.... Up at night crying, peeing/pooping everywhere, needing to be played with but it has been TOTALLY worth it! He's a great addition to our family!!!
Gus the fuss Schmierney
And when the kids are bad, I now have a new way to contain them..... I just want to go on record that I came upstairs and found them like this!
They thought it was SOOOOOO funny! Alex begged me to sleep in the cage with the dog!
But being the mean 'ol Mom that I am I MADE him sleep in His bed!
Gus had his first trip to the Vet with us and he weighed in at 25lbs.... at 3 months old! (YIKES)
the doctor thinks he has some Great Dane or perhaps Mastif in him....
Oh so he'll be a small dog! OMG!!!

No comments: