Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thankful!

Every year people put post on Facebook everyday saying what they are most thankful for... This year I took a somewhat comical approach and focused on the small things in life. Elastic, sleep, sugar.... the little things that make life comfy and delicious. But I of course am most thankful for the people in my life!
The newest love in my life is my nephew Anson. He is absolutely adorable. He's such a good baby and he changes so much every time I see him! I've said it before but I'm seriously obsessed with him. Like I almost need to go see a shrink obsessed! When he's in the room I can't take my eyes off him! I practically stand on my head trying to get him to smile! I spent the entire Fakesgiving kissing on him! No like for real, I spent the entire day like this!

 Luckily he hasn't learned to crawl yet so he can't get away from me!

2012 has been a good year! We've had to work at figuring out how to make it all work and we've been busier this year than ever... but how lucky are we! TO have such a full life. TO have the opportunity for me to go back to school, how lucky that Theo has not just one job, but two and we are able to creatively afford all that we need and even a little of what we want!  We are healthy! We have love!

We have EVERYTHING!!!


No comments: