Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Madness

So this month is notoriously know as march madness....it's been MADNESS around here, but nothing to do with the hoops! I finished up my first quarter back at school and manged to do it with 2 A's and a B! Woo Hoo! Scrambling to study for finals and finish projects and papers was sheer madness!!! Of course there was PTA madness, the kick off of the Spring flower sale and all the rushing around getting stuff ready for that. Then there was the ER madness with Alex. He tried to scare the crap out of me yesterday by spending 5 1/2 hours in the ER. If took 3 X-rays and a CT scan to rule out what we thought was appendicitis. It ended up being swollen abdominal lymph nodes from as much as they can figure is from constipation. We received very good care up until the point that we were discharged and then they made me SO mad. Alex was all loopy from the morphine they gave him, so loopy that he doesn't even remember LEAVING the hospital. and they all sat around on their butts playing on their computers, hollering absent minded-ly "hope you feel better buddy".... but did not fix anything nor give us an help to "move things along" for him. I was REALLY upset when we left there and plan on making a phone call 1st thing tomorrow! Then there is baby madness... I'm co-hosting a baby shower for my niece April 9th and the theme is Zebra stripes and hot pink! I'm completely in love with it right now!!! I made a cute little diaper cake for the shower and had all kinds of plans for zebra & HOT pink decorations! SOO fun!!! Plus another friend is having a baby boy in May and I made a diaper cake for her too! I should totally start a diaper cake business!!! JK!!! So now that March is winding down, I hope the madness is too!!! Come on April!

No comments: