Monday, May 17, 2010

Family Pictures

When Theo & I got married back in December I was trying to be frugal and have some friends take our pictures. They got some amazing pictures, but in the end I was sad that I didnt get a "great" picture of all 5 of us together... so I told Theo that when the weather got a little nicer and before the kids out grew their wedding clothes I really wanted us to get family pictures taken. I found this great photographer through my "morman network" and we had pictures taken back in April. They were so fun and we are definetly going to use her again! There are SOOO many great pictures that It's so hard to choose even just a few....

It was so fun to get dressed up again and these pictures remind me again that I'm so lucky to have such great kids and a wonderful "new" husband!

3 comments:

Harada's said...

YOU LOOK FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!
all these photos are amazing.... you will have to show me the location soon..

Tara said...

I love the one of you and Theo w/ the city skyline behind you - gorgeous! What great pictures!

DaMomma said...

I love the pics! You guys are so cute...almost flipping every off. :) I couldn't be happier for you guys!!!