Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2008 McCord Family Reunion



This past weekend we helped pull off the first McCord Family reunion in over 10 years. My Mom and her husband Ken have the perfect house for hosting parties and this was NO exception! It was perfect and close to 50 McCord Family members came. McCord is my mother's madien name. Both of my Mom's parents are gone but her Dad's brother Claire came and her Aunt Freida, seriously we had so many people there. All of my cousins and their families and some of the cutest darn kids I've ever seen! We went swiming, on the boat, played hillbillie golf, went on the slip and slide, busted open a pinata, threw my mom in the pool fully clothed.... I actually didnt get to help with that one but I did get to see if up close... now I just need the pictures...
It was really a great time and I loved seeing each other without having to go to a funeral as well. There was nothing dead except a bunch of beer can and lots of food!!! SOOOOO Good! It was a lot of work pulling all that together, and My Mom is so crazy she wants to do it EVERY year. So we're trying to talk her down to everyother year atleast! She just loves having people over! Especially the family! I'll start hounding my sister for some pictures! Believe it or not I didnt take ANY!!! I know what the heck I ALWAYS take pictures I was just having too much fun!

No comments: