Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pa-Paw comes for a visit


Here are the kids with my Dad
.

Here's Ethan laying on the coach with Pa-Paw

My Dad, his wife Connie and her kids, Hannah & Justin came for a quuick visit over the memorial day weekend. Somehow I managed to take only 6 or 7 pictures the whole time they were here? The time went by really fast, we are still in the thick of our nasty colds and although the kids seems to be on the other side of it, Theo & I are just getting started. I'm afraid that my Dad and the rest of the crew will probably end up taking it home with them. Sorry Dad.

It is funny to hear that my Dad is still up to the same 'ol tricks and driving my step-brtoher & Sister crazy with all the same things that he use to drive ME crazy with. And he never seems to age.... he still look and acts like he did 20 years ago. How is that possible??? I just hope those genes were passed on to me and that I'll look this good when I'm knocking on 60's door!


No comments: