Monday, April 14, 2008

The infamous Sweater.....

Well I don't know if it's famous, but I'm trying to start a family tradition for this sweater. Atleast for the boys, I figure they have to start somehow.... I found this outfit in a box of stuff Justin's mom had been saving for him, and I just hapened to be the mother of an almost 1 year old at the time so when I went to get Alex's first birthday picture, I had this sweater on him. I then packed it away to keep for Justin for when He had kids of his own. Well a few weeks ago I found the outfit again and decided to start a new tradition....
there's a blue and white bear that goes with the outfit to and yes I still have it! I just cropped the pictures for this blog...


Justin wearing the sweater for his first birthday in 1988 (gosh he had NO hair)











Alex wearing it for his first birthday in 2002

(Alex has a little bit more hair)








Ethan wearing it for his first birthday in 2008
(Gosh he's got a fro compared to the other two)
I'd say it looks pretty darn good for a 20 year old sweater!!!