Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lets here it for the boy...



So it's been almost 8 weeks since I started classes at ODU. It's been awesome! I love the classes I'm taking even if some of them are harder than I thought they'd be. Philosophy at 8am on a Saturday morning is brutal, but I also get to spend 2 mornings a week in a classroom of 2nd & 3rd graders. So it balances out nicely! Now as you might imagine more time on school stuff means less time for EVERYTHING else! I have kids crying at bed time because they want me to read them the book. I've enlisted Alex into helping cook dinner 1 night a week, I've even created a chore chart of stuff that needs to get done every day. While I'd like to say it's my suberb organization skills and super Mom abilities that have made this all possible. BUT I know the truth... It's all THEO!!!

He really is amazing!

Cooks dinner, does the dishes, gets the kids to bed, makes sure homework is done, pays bills, works 2 jobs, does laundry, scrubs toliets, packs lunches, edits my papers, .... and still manages to find time to play softball one night a week! He really has taken on most of the things I use to do and still manages to do all the things he did before! And he doesnt even grumble about doing it! I keep telling the kids that it's gonna take team work to get me thru school.... that this is a goal that will benefit the entire family! Theo has been So supportive....I couldn't have hand picked a better partner.... Oh wait I did get to pick him!!! I can atleast take credit for that! I found myself and AMAZING husband! (That's why it took me so long to get married, I had to make sure I had the RIGHT guy for me!)



So here's a shout out to my main man.... Thank you!


My baby he dont talk sweet

He aint got much to say

But he loves me loves me loves me

Oh I know that he loves me anyway



Lets here for the boy

Oh lets give the boy a hand,

Lets hear it for my baby

You gotta understand

Maybe he's no romeo but he's my loving one man show

Let's hear it for the boy!!!!

1 comment:

Benielle said...

Theo, you make me cry. What a great man. And Cathie, keep up the good work. I miss you guys!