Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Alex with his friend Max. They've been in class with each other every year since KindergartenAlex's first day of 3rd grade
Ethan has decided "Hey, NOT FAIR" about Leah & Alex getting to go to school, so we decided that we would call the babysitting at the YMCA HIS CLASS. so on Leah's first day of Preschool he said "take My picture Momma" and how can you argue with this little face! Leah posing on the front porch a
it's a first day of every school year tradition

So now 3 morning a week it's just Ethan & I, and sometimes Daddy.... but we are amazed at how much he talks on those mornings! He's finally got our attention all to himself and there's no one talking over him or interupting him.
AND I think he likes it!






1 comment:

Harada's said...

Cute kiddos you have! Nice to have mornings with you and ethan I bet. I get two mornings a week that its just kai and I. I love those mornings!