Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Boy as Baby doll

We have taken to calling Ethan "Baby Boy" but you have to say it like your Flavor-Flav (The one with the clock around his neck) The other day, Theo and I found ourselves some time to watch a movie that was NOT made by Disney. Needless to say we were so excited to watch "our show" that I wasn't really paying much attention to Ethan. He was right there with us playing on the floor so I knew where he was, and that he was safe but I was really into the movie. Well then I hear a little giggle and look down to find him like this...
he had dismantled Leah's baby doll crib and climbed in and apparently thought it was just TOO funny! He's just too much that one! He's going to be the comedian of the three, and the other two are already pretty darn goofy so this little one is going to be a riot!!!